ONELAB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY INFORMATION:
For items in stock please allow 2-5 working days from receipt of your order. Items that are not available in stock can take up to 14 weeks for delivery. Freight costs from our warehouse to your site are chargeable and based on New Zealand commercial freight rates.
CREDITS & RETURNED GOODS POLICY:
We are committed to ensuring you are satisfied with your purchase, and that you have received the right products, delivered in full and in accordance with your expectations.
Where this does not occur, we are happy to accept returns for goods that are sent in error or do not meet product quality expectations. We ask that you contact us within 72 hours of receipt of the
product to obtain a Returned Goods Authority (RGA) Number. Please do not send goods back to us without an RGA number, as we cannot guarantee they will be received or placed back into stock.
For items that are ordered in error or surplus to requirements, if these are an ex-stock line, where possible we will provide an RGA number with a 15% restocking fee chargeable.
When you contact us to obtain an RGA number, we will provide you with a label to affix to the item for return. We will then organize a courier to collect the goods from your facility. Please ensure the goods are ready for our courier to collect.
To assist in processing your returns we require the goods to be in the original packaging without any stickers or labels attached to the packaging. If you are sending it back to us, please place an outer cover, or packaging around the original item.
Sensitive or Sterile Products / Indent / Back order items
Please be aware that due to the sensitive nature of some products (e.g., sterile products), we may not be able to accept these back.
Check with us before placing your order to ensure you understand which products this may include.
Where goods have been ordered for you specifically (i.e., we have purchased this item based on your order – as a Indent/Backorderd item), we may not be able to accept it back unless the manufacturer of the goods agrees to take them back.
Refund / Credit
Where we have sent the goods in error, you have received an incorrect product or the goods are damaged, we will provide you with a full refund/ credit for the amount of the goods. The payment will be processed using the original method of payment, unless otherwise requested.
Postage and delivery costs are non-refundable for all returns, unless goods are damaged in transit.
Where the return occurs as a result of customer error, we charge a minimal restocking fee of 15% to cover our costs associated with collecting the goods and placing them back into our Warehouse.
In the case you place an order for product that subsequently becomes unavailable, the remainder of your order will proceed, and the stock that goes on to back order will be delivered on a subsequent delivery docket.
If you have any queries or would like to contact us in regards returning a product, please feel free to call us on 09 414 5599 and ask to talk to Onelab Customer Services Team. Alternatively, you can contact us by email email@example.com
TERMS OF TRADE:
Any Goods supplied by us to you shall be subject to these Terms unless we agree in writing to change them. If you accept Goods from us, that action by you will be deemed to be acceptance of these Terms, notwithstanding anything that may be stated to the contrary in your enquiries or your order.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing all freight, insurance, delivery and travel charges will be additional to any price quoted. Unless otherwise agreed in writing any quoted price may be altered prior to delivery of Goods to you, if our costs fluctuate materially. We may withdraw any quotation before it is accepted, and in any event any quotation will lapse 30 days after it is given without notice. GST will be payable by you as an additional amount on all prices and charges.
The price for Goods will be either as quoted to you in writing or, if a written quote is provided, pursuant to our standard charges applying at the time.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing you must pay for Goods 20 days following the date of the invoice relating to those Goods.
If full payment for the Goods is not made on the due date, then without prejudice to any other remedies available to us:
• We may cancel or withhold supply of further Goods;
• Interest on monies overdue shall be charged on a daily basis and be calculated by adding 3% per annum to the overdraft rate payable by us to our bankers at the time of and during such default, and interest shall continue to accrue both before and after judgment.
You shall be responsible for all costs incurred by us in recovering such monies.
We may from time to time vary your credit limit with us at our discretion, in relation to further purchases of Goods. If any acquisition would be in excess of your credit limit, we reserve the right to require payment in cash prior to delivery of the Goods, of the amount by which the cost exceeds your credit limit
We shall have a full right of set-off with respect to amounts owed by you to us under these Terms, in relation to any monies owing by us, or any of our related companies, to you howsoever arising.
Your obligation under these Terms shall be to pay the full amount owing under these Terms free of all deductions or rights of set off.
Ownership in the Goods shall not pass upon delivery but shall remain with us until full payment for all monies owing by you to us have been made.
Until all monies have been paid:
- You hold the Goods supplied as fiduciary for us and will deal with them as agent for and on behalf of us (but will not hold yourself out as our agent to any third parties);
- You shall store our Goods separately consistent with the Goods being our property, and ensure such Goods are able to be separately identified;
- If you resell the Goods supplied the proceeds of any resale will belong to us, and you will pay the same into a separate account for which separate records are kept, and all claims which you hold against third parties will be handed over to us;
- You irrevocably give us and our agents the right to enter your premises, to remove any of the Goods supplied and resell them;
- You agree to indemnify us (and our agents) against any liability incurred in connection with such entry and removal.
RISK AND DELIVERY:
Unless otherwise agreed, you shall be responsible for the cost of and arranging transportation of all Goods. If we are delivering the Goods to you, we will use our best endeavors to see that deliveries are made according to schedule, but shall not be responsible for delivery delays due to causes beyond our control.
Risk in respect of the Goods sold shall pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you or your carrier, or the time you pay for the Goods,
whichever is the earlier. It is your responsibility to insure the Goods, even if we have arranged transportation of the Goods
Except to the extent of written warranties given by us to you, all warranties and representations in respect of Goods supplied are excluded, including (to the extent permitted by law) those expressed or implied by law
We shall not be liable:
Where you have altered or modified the Goods, mis-applied the Goods, or have subjected them to any unusual or non recommended use, servicing or handling;
- For loss caused by any factors beyond our control;
- For any indirect or consequential loss of any kind;
- For any second-hand Goods;
- Where the terms of any written warranty have not been complied with, or any manufacturers’ handbook provided to you has not been complied with.
Our total liability under any warranty for defective or damaged Goods supplied by us is limited at our option to either:
- Replacing or repairing the defective or damaged Goods; or
- Refunding the price of the defective or damaged Goods.
Any return of Goods and/or request for credit on Goods returned shall be subject to the following conditions:
- Prior authority to return the Goods is required from us;
- The Goods must be undamaged and unopened;
- A covering note must be enclosed with the Goods. This return note must quote the number and date of our original invoice for the Goods returned;
- Freight is your responsibility
- The risk of any loss, damage or deterioration of Goods returned to us will remain with you until the Goods have been received and inspected at our premises.
- If required to do so by us, you must be able to show proof of delivery of returned Goods. Failure to comply will result in a repudiation of any claims made by you against us for the returned Goods in question.
- If we allow Goods to be returned by you, the level of credit given to you is at our discretion.
- No Goods will be accepted for return after 30 days from delivery. Indent orders are non-returnable for credit. All claims against us for shortages and breakages must be made in writing within seven days of receipt of Goods by you.
Mediation: If a dispute arises, the parties may agree to settle the dispute by mediation before resorting to litigation or arbitration.
Cancellation: You may not cancel any order for Goods or services or part of it without our written consent. If you do so, in addition to any other rights we may have, we may retain any deposit paid.
Waiver or Variation: Waiver or variation of these Terms by us will only be effective if given in writing by an authorised person. If we waive any of these Terms the waiver will not affect our rights under these Terms at any future time.
Governing Law: These Terms will be interpreted in accordance with and governed by the laws of New Zealand and the New Zealand courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all matters between us.
The Privacy Act: You and any guarantor (if relevant) authorise us to collect and hold personal information from any source we consider appropriate to be used for the purposes of determining credit worthiness, for communicating promotional activities and product information by us, for debt collection purposes, or for any other related purpose. You further authorise us to disclose personal information held by us for the purposes set out above to any other parties. You understand that you have a right of access and may request correction of personal information held by us about you.
Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA): If the CGA applies, these Terms shall be read subject to your rights under the CGA, provided that where you are acquiring Goods or services for business purposes the CGA shall not apply.
Security: You acknowledge and agree that by assenting to these Terms, you grant a security interest (by virtue of the retention of title clause in clause 5 of these Terms) to us in all Goods previously supplied by us to you (if any) and all after acquired Goods supplied by us to you (or for your account).
Financing statement: You undertake to:
Sign any further documents and/or provide any further information (which information you warrant to be complete, accurate and up-to date in all respects) which we may reasonably require to enable registration of a financing statement or financing change statement on the Personal Property Securities Register;
Not register a financing change statement or a change demand in respect of the Goods (as those terms are defined in the PPSA) without our prior written consent; and
Give us not less than 14 days prior written notice of any proposed change in your name and/or any other change in your details (including, but not limited to, changes in your address, facsimile number, trading name or business practice
Waiver and Contracting Out:
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by us you waive your right to receive a verification statement in respect of any financing statement or financing change statement relating to the security interest.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you waive your rights and, with our agreement, contract out your rights under the sections referred to in section 107(2)(c) to (i) of the PPSA.
- You agree that nothing in sections 114(1)(a), 133 and 134 of the PPSA shall apply to these Terms and, with our agreement, contract out of such sections.
- You and we agree that section 109(1) of the PPSA is contracted out of in respect of particular Goods if and only for as long as we are not the secured party with priority over all other secured parties in respect of those Goods.
Goods means all Goods supplied from time to time by us to you, provided that:
- Where the Goods supplied are your Inventory, then all references to Goods in these Terms shall, in respect of those Goods, be read as references to Inventory; and
- Where the Goods supplied are not Inventory then all references to Goods in these Terms shall, in respect of those Goods, mean the Goods described in any one or more of the relevant order form, packing slip or invoice (or its equivalent, whatever called) relating to those Goods, on the basis that each such order form, packing slip or invoice (or its equivalent) shall be deemed to be incorporated in, and form part of, these Terms. Inventory has the meaning given to that term in the PPSA.
- PPSA means the Personal Property Securities Act 1999 as amended or substituted from time to time.
- Terms means these terms of trade. Unless the context otherwise requires, words and phrases shall have the meanings given to them in, or by virtue of, the PPSA
AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right at any time, to modify, amend or update these Terms and Conditions without notice